Thursday 19 May 2011

What is Azoospermia?

Azoospermia is one of the most severe forms of male factor infertility. It is a condition in which a man has no sperm in his ejaculate. In order to transport sperm outside of the body, it mixes with ejaculate (semen) at certain places throughout the male reproductive system. Sometimes, due to blockages or sperm production problems, sperm does not mix with ejaculate, and therefore cannot leave the body. This is why so many men with azoospermia find it difficult to have children.


There are actually two types of azoospermia:

    * Obstructive Azoospermia: Obstructive azoospermia accounts for 40% of all cases of azoospermia. It occurs when a blockage in your duct system prevents your sperm from mixing with your semen. These obstructions may be present in your vas deferens or epididymis.
    * Non-Obstructive Azoospermia: Non-obstructive azoospermia accounts for 60% of all cases of azoospermia. It occurs when there is a problem with the actual production of sperm within your body. It is often the result of hormonal imbalances.

How Common is Azoospermia?
Azoospermia affects only about 2% of the general male population; however, it does account for a large percentage of those men actively seeking fertility treatments. It is thought that between 10% and 20% of men undergoing fertility treatments suffer from azoospermia. Most of these men have little or no sperm present in their ejaculate.

Symptoms of Azoospermia
Unfortunately, it is very difficult to recognize azoospermia without undergoing fertility testing. This is because there are no symptoms that occur along with the condition. You will likely have semen of a normal color and texture, and will encounter few difficulties with ejaculation. Only a sperm count can diagnose the condition.

Causes of Azoospermia

The are typically two main causes of azoospermia: a problem with sperm production or a problem with sperm transport. There are a variety of factors that may contribute to either of these causes.

Sperm Production Problems
Sometimes, azoospermia is the result of a dysfunction within the testes themselves, making it impossible for your body to produce enough viable sperm. In order to produce sperm, the proper cells need to be present in the testes and the proper hormones need to trigger sperm production. Failed sperm production is often the result of:

    * Hormonal Abnormalities: Sometimes your body may not produce enough of certain hormones involved in the sperm-making process, causing azoospermia. Hormonal imbalances caused by anabolic steroid use or particular disorders, like Cushing’s Syndrome, can contribute to azoospermia.
    * Cryptorchidism: Cryptorchidism, or undescended testicles, is a condition in which your testes have not descended properly. It is generally corrected in childhood, however, if it isn’t corrected, your testicles will be unable to produce sperm properly.
    * Vascular Trauma: Trauma to the testes or to the blood vessels within the testes can also prevent your body from producing sperm. Varicocele causes veins in the testes to enlarge and become swollen. As a result, blood pools in the testes, impairing sperm production.

Sperm Transport Problems
In order for sperm to leave your body, it must be transported from your testes to your urethra. Sperm travels through a series of ducts inside of your reproductive system, until it eventually mixes with your ejaculate and exits your body. Sometimes, blockages can occur inside of these ducts preventing sperm from mixing with your ejaculate. Sperm transport problems are often caused by:

    * Vasectomy: The vasectomy procedure introduces a cut or blockage into your vas deferens, preventing sperm from mixing with your ejaculate.
    * Congenital Absence of Vans Deferens: Some men are born without the vas deferens, which are tiny tubes that carry sperm to the urethra for ejaculation.


Treatment....The best way to treat azoospermia and possibly restore fertility in some men suffering from the condition by using Herbal medications to restore hormonal balances and sperm booster to restore the sperm count to normal level.
 The best treatment For the permanent cure of the Azoospermia(Dead Sperm or Oligoospermia Low sperm Count) and any related problems that might cause that problems,visit whomp Int`l centre for Alternative therapy. we shall give you a positive solution to your  problems.

Have you  been using medication for the treatment of Dead sperm or low sperm count and drugs fail?And you keep wondering why you were not be able to impregnate your wife?

Whomp Int`l Centre for Alternative Therapy, a registered Herbal Company.Our Products have safe guards lives,improve good health &well-being.Our products limits devastating effect of diseases and affliction.We have health packs for the infertility and Erectile dysfunction.A trial will surely convince you. . . . Give a trial today. .


Our Products


Bukah Herbal formula:A unique Herbal therapy  supplement contains essential sperm production and it is good for boosting.It increase from 0-10 Millions Cell & motility and Morphology to above 65%.It good for for patients with Olisgospermia(Low Sperm Count)Necrospermia(Watery Sperm)Azoospermia(Zero Sperm Count)No side effect.The results is guarantee within 36 days.


Dekah Herbal:A newly discovered herbal medicine that boost immune system and fight bacteria infection.It good for treatment Syphilis,Hepatitis ,Staph Aureus.Any related symptoms like itching in private parts blood stooling, Rashes,Worms like movement and hotness of body.

De-Bull  Herbal plus:A blended herbal medicine to restore erection and make a man satisfy his wife miraculously.It good for sexual weakness,premature ejaculation,lack of sexual urge.it is a complete sex restorer.No side effects.


Tee&Tee herbal formulae.Herbal tonic for metabolic waste material stimulation of liver.It good for Pile, Haemorrhoid, Gastric & Stomach Discounfort.It is good for a woman irregular menstrual period.

Use Whomp Natural Herbal Medicine today and the good results is guarantee. you should take a bold step to visit whomp Int`l herbs Therapy for the permanent cure today.Please BE PROACTIVE WITH YOUR HEALTH & KNOW YOUR HIV STATUS TODAY.


You can order for our products online 24hours delivery in Nigeria and 3days delivery in oversea without any delay.How service is available any where in Nigeria.
Our office, Abuja,Ph,Lagos and London.Home and office delivery any where in Nigeria


 Whomp Int`l, a center of excellence and the best sure in herbal therapy. You have to take a bold step today and give us a call.The efficacy of our products is guarantee.A certified and tested herbal products you can trust for good health and general well-beings.

Head Office
28 Ivienagor street, Off Aina Ojodu Berger Lagos Nigeria.

Hot lines:+2348034152029 or  08058563316
E-mail:drwhomp2004@yahoo. com

hxxp: www. geocities. com/drwhomp2004/WHOMP. html

12 comments:

  1. This testimony may help someone who is suffering from STAPH infection.
    My son had this problem for 2years and some months, I was not serious about it because i was not always at home until a Doctor friend advised me about it that if i do not treat it on time it is going to affect his sexual performance such as WEAKNESS OF ERECTION, LOW SPERM COUNT, WATERY SPERM, Just a few to mention, which he told me not to waste money on English medicine that it will work but it does not kill the root of the problem that i should go for herbal medicine which i found Dr. Leonard more effective on internet and his product really cure my son. He is now proud to be around his friends.
    contact him on drleonard288@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my last hope of having a child and Dr Obodo made my dreams come true. I asked for the spells, but didn’t tell my husband. We carried on trying to get pregnant as normal. I had a really good feeling about Obodo. I felt pregnant or like pregnancy was coming very about a week after the spells were cast. I began to vomit in the morning from morning sickness. I thought it was the toast. I’ve never felt like that before. And it was true! I went and grabbed the pee stick to show my husband. I went to my doctors at the earliest possible time to have a test and it came back positive. I immediately rang up my husband to let him know that the pee stick was not a false positive. He asked me how it was possible. He was certain that the pee stick was passed the expiry date. I told him all about Obodo, the fertility spells and he was amazed. We now have a very beautiful baby boy on the way and we are expecting to use Obodo in hope that I can have my baby girl. you can get in touch with doc via info ___ templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk , call 234 8155 425481 for help

      Thank you,
      The Messer Family












      It was my last hope of having a child and Dr Obodo made my dreams come true. I asked for the spells, but didn’t tell my husband. We carried on trying to get pregnant as normal. I had a really good feeling about Obodo. I felt pregnant or like pregnancy was coming very about a week after the spells were cast. I began to vomit in the morning from morning sickness. I thought it was the toast. I’ve never felt like that before. And it was true! I went and grabbed the pee stick to show my husband. I went to my doctors at the earliest possible time to have a test and it came back positive. I immediately rang up my husband to let him know that the pee stick was not a false positive. He asked me how it was possible. He was certain that the pee stick was passed the expiry date. I told him all about Obodo, the fertility spells and he was amazed. We now have a very beautiful baby boy on the way and we are expecting to use Obodo in hope that I can have my baby girl. you can get in touch with doc via info ___ templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk , call 234 8155 425481 for help

      Thank you,
      The Messer Family















      It was my last hope of having a child and Dr Obodo made my dreams come true. I asked for the spells, but didn’t tell my husband. We carried on trying to get pregnant as normal. I had a really good feeling about Obodo. I felt pregnant or like pregnancy was coming very about a week after the spells were cast. I began to vomit in the morning from morning sickness. I thought it was the toast. I’ve never felt like that before. And it was true! I went and grabbed the pee stick to show my husband. I went to my doctors at the earliest possible time to have a test and it came back positive. I immediately rang up my husband to let him know that the pee stick was not a false positive. He asked me how it was possible. He was certain that the pee stick was passed the expiry date. I told him all about Obodo, the fertility spells and he was amazed. We now have a very beautiful baby boy on the way and we are expecting to use Obodo in hope that I can have my baby girl. you can get in touch with doc via info ___ templeofanswer@hotmail . co . uk , call 234 8155 425481 for help

      Thank you,
      The Messer Family

      Delete
  2. ALL THANKS TO DR JOHN FOR CURING MY HUSBAND OF LOW SPERM COUNT.
    Low sperm count was one of the problem my husband suffered for three years, the doctor gave him Gonal-F subcutaneous and clomiphene citrate which was not working.until I told a friend about it, We search the internet and got the contact of Dr John ewoig. I made purchase of the product which he use for two weeks, and the problem of low sperm count was over. Thanks to dr john. His herbal is the only permanent cure to low sperm count and weak erection, You can always contact the Doctor through his email for more information.
    johnewoig18@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Azoospermia treatment that you have explained was very useful. Thanks.
    Dr. Shah' Clinic in Chennai

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get the best ever low sperm count treatment in Punjab only from the Eva Hospital with successful results. We are the best hospital in India that give you scar-free solution without any complications.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are you experiencing AZOOSPERMIA (zero sperm count), LOW SPERM COUNT, WEEK ERECTION, WATERY SPERM, PREMATURE EJACULATION? worry no more Dr. Uduehi is your best bet. I once had ZERO SPERM COUNT problem but now I am free with kids with the help of Dr. Uduehi. Contact him for a solution through; uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP; +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am testifying about a great herbal doctor who saved me from AZOOSPERMIA , his name is Dr. Uduehi. I suffered zero sperm for many years, I’ve married twice and no woman could stay because of my inability to make them pregnant. I read about Uduehi’s medication online and I decided to try my luck, I contacted him and after using his medication my sperm count was 8 thousand and just like that it keeps increasing and its above 16 million as I speak and my wife is pregnant You too can become fertile just like me if interested. Contact him through: uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com phone/WhatsaPP: +2347084878384

    ReplyDelete
  7. hello everyone here i want to tell the whole world about DR AKIOYA herbal mixture product ...Dr AKIOYA penis enlargement herbal product in Africa.This is the only Male Penis Enlargement product has been used by men around the world like USA,CANADA,AUSTRALIA,BELGIUM,SWEDEN,GERMANY,UK,SINGAPORE,MALAYSIA AND SO MANY MORE supplement that has been PROVEN to-enlarge your penis – safely, quickly, and importantly – PERMANENTLY.Full DR AKIOYA Penis Enlargement product when used will Increase in penis length by 1-5 inches Increase in penis width by 20%helps in preventing Premature Ejaculation.Achieved longer, rock hard erections All gains in penis length and width are 100% permanent Full AKIOYA Penis Enlargement product is also:100% Herbal, 100% Safest with no side effect and its of two types I have the one for enlargement and for reduction and your advised to use it by message 100% Satisfaction and Money Back Guarantee. DR.AKIOYA, About my products i have herbal product and oil 100% Permanent Guaranteed resulting it on your body where you feel you want to reduce or enlarge which will help you to be strong and you get the desirable size you want-within 3-5 days and when you get your desirable size you are advised to stop using it and the results you gain will remain permanent We also do deliveries all over AFRICA, and worldwide so i would like to know first when do you need the product.for more information call or whatsapp Dr.AKIOYA +2348105257464 or call +2348105257464 email DrAkioya17spellhome@gmail.com
    note DR AKIOYA also have herbal medicines to problems like
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT
    ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
    DIABETES type 1 and type 2
    HERPES GENITAL WART
    LOW SPERM COUNT
    WEAK ERECTION
    BREAST ENLARGEMENT
    PROSTRATE CANCER
    HIV/AIDS
    SPELL OF ALL KINDS LIKE EX BACK,CANCEL DIVORCE,BREAK UP SPELL ,PREGNANCY SPELL,PROMOTION SPELL,JOB SPELL
    ALS
    HPV 123
    PILE
    ASTHMA
    HEART FAILURE
    PREMATURE EJACULATION
    HEPATITIS A,B,C AND MANY MORE
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  8. HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL MEDICINE HELPED ME GET RID OF MY 3 YEARS HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS. Hello everyone my name is DONALD am from the united states i have been suffering from (HERPES) disease since 2016 and had constant pain, especially in my knees. During the first year,I had faith in God that i would be healed someday.This disease started circulate all over my body and i have been taking treatment from my doctor, few weeks ago i came on search on the internet if i could get any information concerning the prevention of this disease, on my search i saw a testimony of someone who has been healed from (Hepatitis B and Cancer) by this Man Dr Imoloa and she also gave the email address of this man and advise we should contact him for any sickness that he would be of help, so i wrote to Dr imoloa telling him about my (HERPES Virus) he told me not to worry that i was going to be cured!! hmm i never believed it,, well after all the procedures and remedy given to me by this man few weeks later i started experiencing changes all over me as the Doctor assured me that i have been cured,after some time i went to my doctor to confirmed if i have been finally healed behold it was TRUE, So friends my advise is, if you have such sickness or any other at all like hepatitis A,B,C,CANCER,HPV,HIV/AIDS,DIABETES 1 AND 2,SMALL PENIS PROBLEM ,HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE,WEAK ERECTION,BREAST ENLARGEMENT AND many more ....... you can email him on drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com) or whatsapp him on +2347081986098. Sir, i am indeed grateful for the help i will forever be grateful for the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. MY TESTIMONY ABOUT HOW DR IMOLOA HERBAL CREAM ENLARGE MY PENIS FROM 4 INCHES TO 8 INCHES

    Hello everyone here i want to share a marvelous testimony oh how Dr Imoloa HERBAL MIXTURE CREAM saved me from shame and disgrace .So Many Women Today Cheat On Their Husband All Because Of The Poor Performance Of Their Husband In Bed,I Have Come To Know That Women Love Men Who Last Long In Bed And Also Has That Big Dick That Can Make Them Scream And Also Make Them Rich Their Climax,Women Truly Love Good Sex. I Have Been Passing True Sexual Problems For The Past Six Years Now All Because Of The Size Of My Penis And My Poor Performance In Bed I Caught My Wife With A Man On Our Matrimonial Bed I Was Heart Broken And Confused When I Asked Her Why She Did All What She Did She Told Me I Was Not Good In Bed That I Can Not Satisfy Her That She Needs A Man Who Can Satisfy Her That Was How She Broke Up With Me At That Moment. I Told My Self I Was Never Going To Have Any Thing To Do With Any Woman Again I Started Going To The Club Sleeping Around With Different Girls at a Point I Got Tired Of Living That Kind Of Life Because That Was Never Part Of Me I Was On Line Last Month When I Came Across so many testimonies On Dr imoloa, How He Made their Sex Life Come Back To Life And That He Had Giving Them The Real Size Of Penis A Man Suppose To Have I Got Interested And I Contacted Him At Once Luckily For Me He Was Online After About 30 Minutes He Replied Me And Then He Told Me Every Thing I Needed To Do After Every Thing He Sent Me A herbal cream Package True The DHL courier Service Which I Received The Next three Days And Then I Started Using Them As Instructed By Him After About 2 Weeks I Started Seeing My Penis Got to 8 inches And i Felt So Many Changes Inside Of Me And Today I Am Happily Married With 2 kids And Last Up more than 1 Hour On Bed and can go up to 10 rounds with my wife All Thanks To Dr imoloa For Making Me Feel Like A Man Once Again.note he also have cure for......
    PENIS ENLARGEMENT, BREAST ENLARGEMENT, DIABETES 1/2,HIV/AIDS,HERPES,CANCER,PREMATURE EJACULATION,WEAK ERECTION,ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION ,LOW SPERM COUNT PREGNANCY HERBAL MEDICINE HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE LOW SPERM COUNT LYME DISEASE many more.. Contact Him At drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com or whatssapp--+2347081986098

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks to doctor Uduehi for taking me out of shame, I am almost 40 years of age but I couldn’t get married because I know could not impregnate a woman because I was suffering from AZOOSPERMIA (ZORO SPERM COUNT) and hospitals did their best for me but I still could not cure. So, Some months back I read about this doctor recommendation online and I decide to give it a try hence hospitals could not help, he administer his medication on me and after the treatment, behold for the first time in my life I started experiencing sperm. You too can be treated just like me and be cured. If interested you can reach him through: (+2347084878384) (uduehiherbalcare@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I contacted herpes' I was told there is no herpes cure except treatment to
    control it. I totally lost hope. All I could think was losing my life it
    was so embarrassing to have this virus, few weeks ago I ready about a
    possible natural herbs cure which was guaranteed. And I ordered the natural
    herbs treatment from Dr voodoo after some weeks I got 100? cure. Now I'm so
    excited to share this testimony contact Dr voodoo WhatsApp number
    +2348140120719 also e-mail him at: voodoospelltemple66@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete